HitmanPro.Alert is a powerful and very simple cloud-based anti-malware solution that delivers protection against modern Ransomware, malwares, and so on. It has all the features of Hitman Pro, with additional security layers to secures your browsing, online shopping, internet banking as well as protecting you from ransomware, online fraud, identity theft, software exploits, and more.
HitmanPro.Alert Full Version offers real-time PC protection against advanced malware, viruses, trojans, spyware and ransomware. The program has all the tools required to perform security assessment of your computer, monitor your browser activity, compatible with antivirus applications and detect potential threats with minimal impact on computer performance. It has the ability to encrypt all keystrokes to prevent keyloggers, stop backdoor traffic, block malicious USB devices, protect web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, etc., as well as prevents several third-party applications from vulnerability attacks.
- Easy to use, lightweight yet advanced protection
- Encrypt all keystrokes to prevent keyloggers
- Monitor browser activity and detect threats
- Perform security assessment of your computer
- Prevents third-party applications from attacks
- Real-time protection against software exploits
- Safe browsing that support for many browsers
- Secures online banking, shopping and identity
- Stop backdoor and block malicious USB devices
- Super simple cloud-based anti-malware solution
- And so much more.
What’s new in HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- Improved performance and detection
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
HitmanPro.Alert 3.8.18 Build 921 Full Pre-activated
– 3.0 MB/ / / | Pass: taimcrack.com
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- Internet connection
How to Crack HitmanPro.Alert:
- Extract and launch the program (portable only)
- No Crack or Activation required, (pre-patched)
- Internet connection required for database update