Substance Designer is a powerful texture compositing tool that allows you to create a realistic surface or volumetric representation of natural elements. It offers a new way of creating higher quality textures. It can be used to create a realistic or natural elements for use in texture mapping. You can import a variety of content to the program, and you can also create any natural elemets such as wood, metal, stone, and others textures and assets which fully-compatible with any game engine.
Allegorithmic Substance Designer features a complete new set of features, tools and filters. It is the best alternative to the traditional 2D texture softwares. It contains a wide library of tools, materials and effects that can be used to create texture assets and help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
- 3D authoring and scan processing tool
- Export the textures to any renderer
- Fully-compatible with any game engine
- Node-based texturing tool for PBR
- Non-linear workflow and iterations
- Physically based compositing/rendering
- Realtime 3D View for visualization
- And much more.
What’s new in Substance Designer 11:
- New 16f/32f bit depth compositing
- New blue noise and shape effects
- Support curve node and text node
- More expose image format options
- Scan processing & adjustment filters
- New instancing for GPU FX-maps
- Log function and 8k map baking
- Preferences for DirectX/ OpenGL
- Improve Texture management, and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 126.96.36.19993 Full Crack
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
- 3.0 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (Memory)
- 500 MB free disk space
- DirectX 9.0
- 512 MB VRAM
- Shader Model 3.0
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the program (run setup)
- Complete the installation and don’t run yet
- Ensure that the program is not in running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to install dir#
- #Dir/folder where the program is installed
- Always block the program in your firewall!